Friday, May 16, 2008

Who am I?

I am an incoming first year student at Covenant Seminary in St. Louis. I will be studying for a Master of Divinity degree with a concentration in Music and Worship. I have worked as a Youth Minister in an Episcopal Church for the last 4 years and majored in music at Covenant College. I am particularly interested in music, worship and liturgy. Liturgy is intriguing to me, since Old Testament worshippers worshipped liturgically,the early church did and there are many who worship this way today. It is an interesting issue among protestants (and others) and, I believe, needs to be discussed. We need to continually be seeking the God who created us so we can know Him and worship him and therefore be more like him.

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

No comments: